A joint venture between Nash Health Care and Vidant the Middlesex Powell Clinic is located off of NC 231 in Southern Nash County, and the clinic offers the following services:
- Management of acute and chronic illnesses
- Illness prevention and screening exams
- Complete physicals
- Wellness checks
- Adult and childhood immunizations
- Contraceptive care
- Laboratory services
- X-ray services
Our clinic participates in most area health plans, including Cigna, Aetna, United Healthcare, BlueCross/BlueShield, Medcost and others. In addition, we accept Medicaid and Medicare. You are responsible for deductibles, co-insurance and non-covered services.Payment
Payment is expected at the time of service. Financial assistance may be available. Please ask our receptionist for details. We accept cash, checks, Visa and MasterCard.
In order to help us provide superior quality health care, please:
- Make appointments and arrive on time.
- Bring all of your medication to every visit.
- Keep us informed of any changes in your name, address, phone number and insurance coverage.
- Be prepared to pay any co-payments you are responsible for at the time of your visit.
- Make us aware of any exceptional needs you may have
- Please let us know if you have any suggestions on how we can be of service to you.