Week of Monday January 16th, 2012
On Monday January 16, 2012 site work activities will start for the new entrance to Nash General Hospital to be followed by site prep for the new ED/Heart Center building.
Activities scheduled to occur the week of January 16th are listed below with the changes that will occur. A diagram is also provided for reference. The schedule may vary due to weather.
- Parking bay 5 at front of Hospital or the one closest to parking deck and the connecting drive to the parking deck from the parking bays will be closed for staging by site contractor. Additional spaces for employee parking are located at Nash Day Hospital, Hospital’s back employee lot and gravel lot.
- Erosion control measures will be implemented and location and marking of utilities will start.
- The entry road from circle to main entrance to Nash General and parking deck will have curb and gutter removed from left side to allow for widening of this road. The road will be open to traffic during this time.
Activities in following weeks:
- Entry road to become two way traffic.
- Temporary sidewalk to be provided from gravel lot to parking deck.
- Remaining three existing employee parking bays to be closed.